Followers

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Challenge #48: Happy birthday!

Challenge #48

Hi everyone!

Deborah here for you with the super fun NEW challenge #48!
Thank you for all who participated to our latest challenge on our Facebookgroup, the winner will be chosen by random.org and will be announced on monday February 29th 

Our new challenge is:

Happy birthday!

We all need to make some birthdaycards for someone and I always enjoy making them.
It's heartwarming that you know you'll make someone happy with a fun, bright or positive card on their special day. So let's join the fun!


Here's some inspiration for you. I was on a craftshow with friends and I saw this super cute owl by Whimsy Stamps called "Look Whoo". I loved this little guy with the partyhat on his head and holding a balloon. He's so cute with his big eyes.
I found the right paper in my stash to go with him. After I coloured the stamp, I've added some glossy accents on his eyes and on the balloon.


Here are the Copic colours I've used:
Feathers: E59, E37, E35, E33, E31, E51
Eyes: C3, C1, C0, BG09, BG05, BG01
Orange: E09, YR07, YR04, YR02, YR00
Yellow: Y17, Y15, Y11
Blue: BG09, BG05, BG01,BG000
Pink: RV69, RV17, RV55, RV52
Branch: E29, E25, E23, E21


To enter, enter your picture in the right folder in the photo section of our Facebook group 
before the end of March 29th.
The winner will be announced on March 31.

Now it's your turn! Show us your work, and you can win
3 sketch markers of your choice.
Please be aware that only entries from those living in Europe, North Africa and the Middle East are possible to win.

Hugs,

Deborah

1 comment:

Troppostella said...

:-))))) wwwwoooowwwwwww FABULOUS card