Followers

Friday, December 11, 2015

Challenge #46: Anything goes!

Challenge #46

Hi everyone!

Deborah here for you with the super fun NEW challenge #46!
Thank you for all who participated to our latest challenge, it will be a hard time to choose a winner!
There are so many great entries!
The winner will be announced on sunday December 16. 

Our new challenge is:

Anything goes!

So no excuse for not entering the challenge, right?


Here's my inspirational card for you. I've used "Holly Wreath Fairy", a digital stamp by Crafts and Me. The design of my card is pretty simple.


I've heat embossed the die cutted sentiment in silver and added some sequins on my card for the extra bling bling. I didn't wanted to have a traditional Christmascard, so I've used a lot of pink in my creation.


Here are the Copic colours I've used:
skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, RV32
hair: RV10, R89, R85, R83, R81
eyes: E37, E35, G17, G11
wings: R85, R83, R81, RV10
white: C3, C1, C0
greens: G28, YG17, YG13, YG11
red: R59, R37, R24
yellow: E35, YR23, Y17, Y15
blue: B00, B000

We made a Facebook group Copic Marker Europe and from now on, the challenges will be played over there. So be sure to add yourself to the group!

To enter, enter your picture in the right folder in the photo section of the new Facebook group
before the end of January 10 2016.
The winner will be announced on the 12th of January.

 So now, it's your turn! Show us your work, and you can win
3 sketch markers of your choice.
Please be aware that only entries from those living in Europe, North Africa and the Middle East are possible.

Hugs




Deborah

3 comments:

Sirpa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sirpa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi there! Love your challenges! Can I still participate, if I'm not on FB?