Followers

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Colorful envelope for best vacation - Daria Myagkikh

Hi everybody,

Today I would like to show you some non-traditional project. :) 
Couple of days ago I received very interesting order.
The story is that one man decided to give his wife a present. She is turning 40 in a week. Huge anniversary, don't you think?! 
So as a present he chose a splendid trip to Montenegro...and he needed a beautiful.... ENVELOPE,
where he can put all documents (map, tickets, etc).

So here what I came up with:




I decided to make a shacker-envelope with a real sand inside. :) Difficult part was required size - 240X140 sm. But I handled it :)))) 
I used splendid image from Mo Manning - To the Beach! - and a real photo of the sea s a background. Colored girl, added ranger stickles on sneakers, swimsuit, details of the bag and flower.
Die-cut "Always" panel - colored it with BV0000,BV00,BV02. Decorate with sentiment and rhinestones. and vuala!


I really hope that customer will enjoy it. Anyway...


The key numbers for image are:

Skin  - E000, E01, E11, R11(for blush)
Hair - E34, E44, E47, E49
Clothes, Towel, Sneakers
BV0000,BV00,BV02,BV08,
Y00,Y11,Y19,Y32, 
V0000, V000, V01,

G40 (for leaves)


Wishing you a great day and very creative mood!

1 comment: