Followers

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Yellow

Hello everyone, Åsa here today with some coloring inspiration.

Many of my favorite color combinations are quite soft and dimmed.
But sometimes a like to add a little bit more color, and what is more colorful than yellow?!


Although I really like the way the yellow colour 'pop' in the image I find it quite hard to colour.
The hard thing is to get depth and still make it feel as poppy and yellow as I want.

How do you think I have succeed with this one?


The image is from Sureya/Deviant Art.

I have used the following colors:
Skin: E11-21-00-000-R11
Hair: E79-77-74-71-70
Purple: V09-0-05-04
Yellow: Y00-02-06-15-23
Jeans: W5-3-1-0

Have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Fabulous image and Awesome card. Love the yellow.

Sandra H said...

Wow the colours go so well together and your colouring is stunning your card is amazing x