Followers

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

A Little Angel♥

Hello everyone!
 
Franz again  sharing a new Copic creation with you all :)
It's a special post for me because is the first one as a Copic Instructor, yayyyy!

I flew to Weisbaden last week for the annual Copic Convention and I've had one of the best experience in my life!
 I will bring that days and all the wonderful ladies I met there in my heart forever ♥

But now, come back to my card :)
I coloured up one of the latest Christmas images from Krista Smith and Saturated Canary, she's a  super lovely little angel :)



Christmas is just around the corner and I love so much creating cards for this special period of the year!
 
 

I made a "Confetti" background for her mixed with a new lovely tecnique that our adorable and talented Copic Instructor Faye showed us during the Copic Convention: the "smooshing" tecnique :)
 
 
 
Papers are from Magnolia, all the embellishments from The Ribbon Girl.
 
I also added some white (the border on the top) and craft die cuts from Dutch Doobadoo, love them!
 
 Here is the complete list of Copics markers I've used:

Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, E13
Hair: E50, E53, E35, E37
Dress: B0000, B00, B02, B05, B37
Socks: W1, W2, W3
Shoes: E02, E13, E15, E18
 Wings: C0, C1, C3
Background: W1, W2, W3, W5, BV23, 0

 thanks for stopping by, i hope you all are having a lovely day!
 A big hug everybody :*
Franz.

4 comments:

Kerri said...

Beautiful!!!!!

Becky said...

Adorable image and beautiful card.

Sandra H said...

Adorable is your card x

Renate said...

This is a real beauty. So adorabele. I love the way yoy made the shade behind her.

-xiss- Renate.