Followers

Thursday, September 4, 2014

You're BEE-utiful!

Hi everyone!!

Today it's my turn again, Deborah, to show you a creation I've made with Copic markers.
Did you enjoy your summer?  I did, but I can't believe that it's almost gone, so sad.
 So I've made a card with a touch of summer in it, to forget those rainy days!

For this card I've used this "bee-utiful" girl with a flowerdress who is looking at a bee. 
I think she is cute!


I've coloured her using the no-lines technique for a softer touch. I really like the combination of no-lines and blonde hair colours. I've added some black details, like her eyes, with a Copic multiliner.
After I've coloured her, I created a sky and some grass for the outdoor look.


And here are the colours:
Skin: E04, 11, 21, 00, 000
Hair: E50, Y21, YR23, YR14, E35
Dress: N7, RV69, 66, 63, 10
Bow: YR07, 04, 02, 00
Bee: N9, 7, 5, 3 and Y17, 15, 11
Clouds: C3, 1, 0
Sky: B00, 000, 0000
Grass: YG13, 17, 67, G14, 7

That's all from me today, see you back soon and thank you for your visit!!!

Hugs, Deborah




4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow, Deborah, this is just amazing! Love the colors and the no-lines technique! So happy colors! Beautiful! Hugs, Elizabeth

Renate said...

Lovely, colorful card. I love it.

-xies- Renate.

Collette said...

Saw this on FB in Kit & Clowder- Fabulous!

Unknown said...

She's beautiful!