Followers

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

butterflies

"we delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty "


hi dear COPIC friends, today it's my turn again. 
And I have another art journalpage for you...you already know by now how much I love making backgrounds with stencils and stamps, so I couldn't resist making another one




The background is made with Dylusions ink and Dutch Doobadoo stencils (flowers, clouds and Alphabet 2).
The image is by Prima Marketing and those new heads are fabulously big...and so much fun to colour. The other butterflies are by Impression Obsession.

All the butterflies and the girl are coloured with my copic markers and I used the following colours:

V15,17, 28
BV00
FY1
Y19
YG03,17,23
E000,00,04,11,21
R20
BG07.18,75
FBG02
and 100 (black)

All the colours that I used for the girl (expect the skintones) I used for the other butterflies as well.

I found the quote on the internet and thought it was so pretty that  I had to use it on my page.

have a wonderful day 
see you next month

hugs


Miranda

2 comments:

Renate said...

Wow!!!! I am speechless. The collors are so bright. Amazing!!!

-xiss- Renate.

Becky said...

wow! This is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing the colors that you use :)..