Followers

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

New Challenge




Hello dear Copic Fans,
It's me again, Barbara/Kreativmonster for the
Copic Marker Europe Blog Challenge.

I am very happy, that "Big Hair" found more response, that's great!
The winner will be announced on Friday, 22th August 2014.


This time, it will be very easy for all of you, our new Challenge is 

"Anything goes with Copics"


My inspiration for you is this card with a sad girl from Saturated Canary telling you Good-Bye, because I am leaving this blog and this challenge: 


I really loved to prepare this challenge for you every month, but my "real" job is eating me up alive, so I have to reduce my activities in my sparce free time and have decided to concentrate on administrating the German Copic Blog.
It is breaking my heart to leave this wonderfull team of talented and gifted ladies, especially as I have been in this team from the beginning of this blog, but I can't help it. 


As I do not own a sentiment-stamp saying Good-Bye, I wrote it with BG75.

These are the Copics I used:
Skin:E50. E51. E01, E02
Hair: E50, E51, E31, E33
Top: YR00, YR01, YR02, N3, BG72, BG78
Skirt: BG70, BG71 (selfmade), BG72, BG75, BG78, N3
Balloon: BG70, BG71 (selfmade), BG72, E07, E08, E09
Airbrush: BG70, BG72, BG75


So now, it's your turn! Show us your work, and you can win
3 sketch markers of your choice.
Please be aware that only entries from those living in Europe, North Africa and the Middle East are possible.

To enter visit our Challenge page and enter your link in Mr Linky
before the end of  16. September 2014 (23:55).


The winner will be announced 19. September 2014.

We are looking forward to see your creations!
Hugs and Good-Bye
Barbara/Kreativmonster
for CME team

3 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Your card is lovely. Will be sad to see you go, but life must come first. X

Sandra H said...

So sad to read your leaving but your needs are more important your card image and colouring is stunning and it's been a pleasure seeing all of your wonderful creations take care x

Diny Sprakel said...

Hello Barbara, I understand that you need to take time for other things. You were with us from the beginning. Thank you so much for all the work you did for this blog
Hug Diny