Followers

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Welcome Noemi!

Hello dear Copic fans.
I'm Sandra and today I want to propose a particular project.
Instead of the usual card , for my new project I created a photo frame to give a wish to my colleague who has had a baby.
First of all, I colored with Copics two images of Wee stamps that are called Flower Fairies.
These digi stamps are really sweet and they fit perfectly  to the project I had in mind  .
I used the palette of vintage colors that I love sooooo much : is the color of the RV and W family.
I alternated the two stamps in color so that the two fairies are similar and well balanced, but not equal !
Once I have finished coloring, I took the "Art Triptec " from  Dutch Doobadoo. A MDF tri-base frame.
I colored it with an acrylic paint "taupe color" that  fit very well with Copic W that I have used in the coloring.
Using the Versamark ink I stamped directly on the frame some  Inkadinkado flower stamps and I embossed with a sparkling embossing powder antique rose.
I chose a Bazzil , Maja Desing paper and I completed the project creating  the embellishments using a lot of dies : from   Go Kreate , La La Land Crafts, Magnolia, MFT, Marianne Design, and for the name "Noemi" I use an alphabet from  Tim Holtz ,
I assembled the three parts of the frame using a satin ribbon with the words "it's a girl." 
All over my roses I applied Distress Rock Candy always from Tim Holtz for a sparkling effect.
I hope you appreciate my project, see you soon!
Hugs
Sandra

Copic used:
Skin: E0000-000-00-01-93
Hair: E 40-42-43-44
Dress:RV 91-93-95 W 00-01-03
Flowers: YR 20-21-23 -27- BG 91-93
Wings:B0000-00

7 comments:

Margreet said...

Wat super mooi
en wat een prachtige kleuren
Groetjes Margreet

Guida Machado said...

Very beautiful!

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot!
Hugs
Sandra

Sylvia Zet said...

Beautiful work!

L'Alba delle idee said...

Questa non l'avevo vista...è semplicemente bellissima. Bella l'idea della realizzazione della card...se card si può chiamare!

Unknown said...

Thank you again ladies..and OMG...thank you Sylvia !!!!
Hugs
Sandra

Unknown said...

Wow, that's really beautiful!