Followers

Saturday, May 31, 2014

For you, with love


Hello Copic fans,

today it's my turn again to show you a card and it is also the last card I've made for this blog.
The time being a member of the DT I've done it with pleasure and it gave my lots of fun making the cards for this blog. However, I decided to stop to gave other persons a change to join this DT
And as far as I know there is even a waiting list for this DT.
For the people who are interested in my work, I will remain a member of the Copic Marker Benelux team, so if you want it, you can follow me on that blog.

Now something about the card. The design paper is from "Graphic 45" from the series "Botanical Tea".
I love this paper line.


On the card for today I used a "Wee stamp" because these stamps are always so cute


 All three flowers are made by myself with a stamp from "IndigoBlu" called "poinsettia". This time I stamped it on "vellum" paper with "VersaMark" ink.

Then I sprinkled the stamp with embossing powder and directly heated the powder with my heat tool to fix it.
After that I cut out the flower and then it is ready to put it on the card.
The dies "for you" and "with love" are from "Tattered Lace".




These flowers are made in four layers. After punching out the flowers I coloured them with ink and put the layers together.
I used two kind of different leaves and these are both also from "Tattered Lace" named "Ornate Leaves" and these are also so beautiful.


The colours used are:
Hair: E37 - YR24 - YR26 - Y15 - E30
Skin: R22 - R20 - E11 - E00 - E000
Blue: B37 - B45 - B32 - B21
Pink: RV95 - R83 - R81 - RV10
Wings: Y000 - YG0000 - B000 - B0000 - RV000 - RV0000
Background: B01 - B00 - B000 - B0000

I hope I inspired you with my last card for this blog and hope to see you again in blog land or at my own blog.

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

What a gorgeous card Wenda..beautiful colouring on this sweet image and the flowers are stunning.

luv CHRISSYxx

Diny Sprakel said...

Again so great coloring, you know I value your colouring skills.
regards Diny