Followers

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Warm Winter Wishes


Hello, dear Copic Fans,
now nobody can deny it anymore: Christmas is just around the corner!
I have to admit, that I am not in a festive mood at all, the weather is soooo ugly here in good old Germany, but let's wait and see.
To cheer me up,  I used the classical Christmas colours red and green and combined the image with designpaper from Maja Design.

These two sweetlings are a digital image from Sugar Nellie and I just adore them!The image is called "Warm Winter Wishes".
 
I cut the poinsettia with my Craft Robo and tried to add some dimension by working on the backside with a ball-shaped embossing tool.
I used these Copic Markers:
Red: R35, R37, R39
Green: YG93, YG95, W1, W3
Beaks, feet: Y35, Y38
Cheeks: R20
Shadows: W0, W1, W3, W6, W7, W9

Now let's hope for better weather and expect winter to arrive!
Big Hugs
Barbara/Kreativmonster

1 comment:

Franz♥ said...

Oh toooo cute and lovely, I adore this image and your colouring is wonderful as usual!

Hugs, Franz.