Followers

Saturday, March 16, 2013

I love blonde hair!


Hello, dear Copic fans,
As you may have noticed, blonde is one of my favourite hair colours when it comes to colouring with Copics. That was very different when I started using Copics in 2010, I hated blonde hair and never coloured  hair that way. That changed, when I learned how my former CME-teammate Hanne from Norway colours blonde hair and I realised, that my mistake was that I tried to use yellow for blonde. Now I only use E-tones as E50, E51, E53 and E31 and am very, very fond of this.
 
For this card, I have chosen the paper first - as usual. It is from the 6x6 paper pad "Walking in the forest" from Maja Design, my favourite paper brand at the moment.
I coloured the swirls and the pearls with B99 to make them match the paper, too.
The stamp is from Sugar Nellie's Homegrown Collection.
Copics I used:
Skin: E50, E51, E01
Hair: E50, E51, E53, E31
Jeans: B95, B97, B99
Blouse: B95, B97, E31
Shoes: E35, E37, W7
Shadows: W1, W3, W5, W7

So, give blonde a try, it is lovely!
Big Hugs
Barbara/Kreativmonster

8 comments:

Mojca said...

Really gorgeous blond hair. hugs! Mojca

Marian said...

Wat een prachtige kaart en het haar heel mooi
Groetjes

Marian said...

Wat een prachtige kaart en het haar heel mooi
Groetjes

Monique CreaTijd said...

Dat zijn idd echt mooie blonde haren, en die stempel i love it !

Franz♥ said...

Fab blond hair Barbara and gorgeous card!

Hugs, Franz.

Åsa aká Scraphorse said...

This is one of my favourite Blond combinations also! Love it!!

CaroleAnn said...

Barbara
Glad to meet you and I think your coloring is amazing - her hair is perfect. One of my favorite things to color in digi images is big hair and eyes!! Hugs

Cinzia C. said...

Absolutely wonderful colouring Barbara!! You gave life to this sweet image, great hair colour combo (one of my favourite)and great clothes colouring!

Big hugs
Cinzia xx