Followers

Thursday, December 29, 2011

christmas is over...


Hello dear Copic friends,
hallo liebe Copic-Freunde.

Christmas is over and I hope you had a lovely one full of fun and surprises!
Well, I love christmas but after like 1000 christmas cards that I made (okay, for sure it weren't that many but it felt like that) I needed something different. And so the card I am sharing with you today is kind of spring-ish...
***
Weihnachten ist vorüber und ich hoffe, Ihr alle hattet ein tolles Fest voller Spaß und Überraschungen!
Nun, ich liebe Weihnachten aber nach gefühlt 1000 Weihnachtskarten, die ich gewerkelt habe, (ich weiß, dass es weniger waren aber es hat sich so angefühlt) mußte ich einfach etwas total anderes machen. Und so ist die Karte, die ich heute mit Euch teile, etwas frühlings-haft angehaucht...
I used one of the cute new Magnolia stamps here. They arrived 3 days before christmas and yes, one of them wanted to be inked up right away. With the daisy green and white were given colors and so I decided to add blue to this combo.
And with the spring-ish and fresh look I didn't want to add too many embelishments and so I just went with some lace and tow daisies that I added a brad to as the middle.  I also added one of the new Magnolia tags here.
***
Ich habe eines der neuen Motive von Magnolia verwendet. Sie kamen 3 Tage vor Weihnachten an und ja, eines von ihnen hat direkt nach Tinte geschrien. Durch das Gänseblümchen waren grün und weiß vorgegeben und ich habe mich entschieden, blau als weitere Farbe dazu zu kombinieren.
Ich wollte den frühlingshaften und leichten Look nicht durch zu viele Embellishments zerstören und so habe ich neben etwas Spitze nur zwei Gänseblümchen gewählt, in deren Mitte ich einen gelben Brad gesetzt habe. Und auch eines der neuen Tags von Magnolia ist mit auf die Karte gehüpft.
For the coloring I went with these Copics:
***
Ich habe diese Copics zum Colorieren verwendet:

skin/Haut: E 51, E 30, E 11, E000, E 0000
cheeks/Backen: R 22, R 20
grass and stamen/Grass und Blumenstiel: YG 17, YG 25
hair/Haare: E 44, E42, E41
shoes/Schuhe: E 44, E 43, E 42, E41
dress and bow/Kleid und Schleife: B 95, B 93, B 91
flower center/Blumenmitte: YR 23, YR 21, 
flower and socks/Blume und Socken: C 5, C 2, C 0

That's it from me for 2011 - I am wishing all of you a wonderful and happy new year!
***
Das war's von mir für 2011 - ich wünsche Euch allen einen guten Rutsch in ein tolles 2012!



6 comments:

Margreet said...

Wat een prachtig kaartje.
En heel mooi die blauwe tinten
Groetjes Margreet

Teresa said...

Stunning card, HAPPY NEW YEAR
Hugs Teresa xx

corryskaart said...

en erg leuke/lieve en mooie kaart en de beste wensen voor ht niuwe jaar!
groetjes van corry b

Diny Sprakel said...

Hello Kathrin, what a beauty, this new Tilda. I need to color her these days. You made a nice clear card. Wish your and your husband and ofcourse the girls a Happy New year. Hope to see you soon,
Greetings Diny

Erna said...

What a great card.
I also want to wish you and you family a happy New year and hope we see us soon.

Hugs Erna

Helga said...

Your card is really lovely. Not simple, I would say, just understated ;-).

Thank you for sharing,
Helga