Followers

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Winner of our first Challenge

Our first challenge is closed. We have got some very beautiful entries and it was hard to make a decission, to choose the best.
Unsere erste Challenge ist vorbei. Wir hatten einige sehr schöne Beiträge und es war nicht einfach, den Besten auszuwählen.

Color dark skin, that was the challenge, so we have looked who colored the best dark skin tones.
Die Aufgabe war es, dunkle Haut zu colorieren, daher haben wir darauf geachtet, wer das am Besten gemacht hat.

We (all our design team ladies) have given our vote, the card with the most votes wins
Alle Mitglieder des Designteams haben ihre Stimme abgegeben und die Karte mit den meisten Stimmen gewinnt

Sketch Markers of their choice.
3 Sketch Marker nach eigener Wahl.

Time for the winner.......
Zeit für den Gewinner.....
****


********


****


***
The card with the most votes is the card from
Die Karte mit den meisten Stimmen ist die Karte von

......


.......


.............




Brenda congrats, please send us an email with you choice of sketch marker colours
and your address.
Herzlichen Glückwunsch, Brenda, bitte schick uns eine E-Mail mit deiner Auswahl an Sketch Markern und deiner  Adresse.


Big Hugs
Copic Marker Europe Design Team

10 comments:

Brenda said...

Hi everyone, Jippie!!! I won!!
Thank you to all of you who left a reaction on my site, and vote for my card. I now can make my collection of copic markers even bigger!
greetings Brenda

Martina said...

Congrats Brenda! What an amazing card and fantastic coloration!!
Martina

Kreativmonster said...

Congratulations! You really earned it, your colouring is great!

Isi said...

Congrats Brenda :)

Ich hätte da ein paar Fragen:

-Muss man die Stempel nehmen, oder kann man eigene Motive ausmalen?
-Muss man Karten malen, oder kann man nur Motive machen?
-Ich dachte es wird gelost und nicht SO ausgewählt...

Die Idee ist jedenfalls super, ich hoffe auch dazu zu kommen :)
Ich hoffe sehr auf antworten, sehe auch bald wieder hier nach.

LG, Isi

Marie-Anne said...

Congratulations Brenda on winning the first challenge with the beautiful card.

Marie-Anne

Helga said...

Congratulations, Brenda, it is really well deserved !

Helga

corryskaart said...

brenda
van harte gefeliciteerd met je prijs en geniet er lekker van!
groetjes van corry

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Brenda ... happy coloring!

Isi said...

Hi,
I would appreciate an answer.
(Need Google translater, I´m not so good at English, so I love it, that you translate your Blog in German ^3^)
Do you not understand me? I have Questions :3
When you not understand (I don´t think, that it is so, but) I can try to translate


I would have some questions:

-Do I have to take the stamps, or can I imagine my own designs?
-Do I have to draw cards, or can I only draw motives?
-I thought it is not selected and dissolved SO - And I thought also, that you make two times in Week a Video, but there´s only the first, isn´t it?
...

The idea is certainly great, I hope to come by it:)


Isi

Priscilla Waker said...

Congrats !! :)