Followers

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Season's Greetings



Hello copic marker fans!
Hallo Copic Marker Fans!

Its my turn to show you a project today and I have made this christmas card!
The cute stamp is from Whimsy stamp. Design papers from Kaisercraft
Ofcourse the coloring is done with the copic markers!
Heute ist es an mir, euch ein Projekt zu zeigen und ich habe diese Weihnachtskarte gemacht! Der niedliche Stempel ist von Whimsy stamp und das Designpapier von Kaisercraft. Natürlich habe ich die Coloration mit meinen Copic Markern gemacht!

For the polar bear I have used the warm grey tones to create the fur.
I have used W5, W3 and W1.. also a little bit of E41 to give it a more 'yellow' look.
Für den Eisbär habe ich warme Grautöne verwendet, damit der Eindruck von Fell entsteht. Ich habe W5, W3 und W1 verwendet.. auch ein kleines Bisschen E41 für einen "gelberen" Look.
For the christmashat I have used:
R59,R29,R27,R24
Für die Weihnachtsmütze habe ich R59,R29,R27,R24 verwendet.

For the Penguin I have used the cooler grey tones:
C7, C5, C3, C1
Für den Pinguin habe ich die kühleren Grautöne  C7, C5, C3, C1 verwendet.

For his hat I have used:
YG17, YG13 and a little bit of YG03.
Für seine Mütze habe ich YG17, YG13 und ein kleines Bisschen  YG03 verwendet.

I hope you like my card, its actually my second christmas card... ohhhh im so late with the christmas cards! Got to hurry and make some more to send to friends & family!
Ich hoffe, ihr mögt meine Karte, es ist aktuell meine zweite Weihnachtskarte....ohhhh ich bin spät dran mit den Weihnachtskarten! Ich muss mich beeilen und noch ein paar für Freunde und Familie machen!

Hugs!
Marley

6 comments:

Mieke said...

Beautiful card! I love the stamp really very much! (An ice bear is my favourite animal... ;) )
Have a nice weekend!

corryskaart said...

hoi marley
wat een schatje van een kaart,erg mooi papier en een lieverd van een stempel!
groetjes van corry

Sandra said...

what a very nice card, with very nice colours marley
gr sandra

KayBeScraps said...

beautiful card and colors..

xoxo Katrin

martina's kaartjes said...

what a lovely, cute card ! love the image very much,
great card
greetings, martina
x

Helga said...

Hi Marley,

What do you mean you're late in making christmas cards? I haven't started yet :-D.
Very nice coloring and card ! It is normal that creating such a gem takes time...

Helga