Followers

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Decorating the Tree

Hiya Copic Fans,
hallo Copic-Freunde,

I have a Christmas card for you today but have not used christmas paper.  I have used Lili of the Valley's "Star of Wonder". I had made a similar card on my blog a little while ago and a chap I work with wanted me to make a similar card again using the Lili of the valley image. I wasn't too sure about the paper choice at first but after I had coloured up the image and put it altogether I really liked the result. Hope you do too.
***
Heute habe ich eine Weihnachtskarte für Euch, auf der ich aber kein weihnachtliches Papier verwendet habe. Ich habe "Star of Wonder" von Lili of the Valley gewählt. Vor einiger Zeit hatte ich eine ähnliche Karte auf meinem Blog gezeigt und Kollege bat mich, nochmal eine ähnliche Karte mit dem selben Motiv von Lili of the Valley zu machen. Zuerst war ich mir wegen der Papiere nicht sicher aber nachdem ich das Motiv coloriert und die Karte zusammengesetzt hatte war ich mit dem Ergebnis sehr zufriefen. Ich hoffe, Ihr seid es auch.



I have used my grey tones for shading, C5, C3, C1. 
I have shaded the image using Tim Holtz Distress Ink Broken China.
***
Ich habe die Grautöne C5, C3 und C1 zum Schattieren verwendet.
Den Hintergrund habe ich mit dem Distress Ink Kissen Broken China von Tim Holtz gestaltet.

Copics Used:-
verwendete Copics
Hat,Skirt/Mütze, Rock - B04, B02, B01, BOO
Top, Pulli - E31, E25, E50
Gold Star/goldener Stern - YR24, Y15, Y11
Skin/Haut - E00, E01, E11, E000
Tree/Baum - YG67, YG63, G20

Other Materials:-
sonstiges Material
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain
Stickles Stardust


7 comments:

Margreet said...

Wat een super leuk kaartje
Groetjes Margreet

Kreativmonster said...

This is soooo sweet! I love the colours!

corryskaart said...

hallo tracy
wat een super mooie kaart en zo prachtig ingekleurd!
groetjes van corry

Helga said...

Hi Tracy,

I really love your coloring and the intricate details of your card. Thanks for sharing,

Helga

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card and coloring.

greetings karin

Anonymous said...

love the colors ...

Sabrina aka Chaosküken said...

Diese Karte ist wirklich traumhaft schön geworden!!!
Detailreich und verspielt, ohne überladen zu wirken. Ganz grosse Klasse!!!

Viele Grüße aus Berlin
Sabrina