Followers

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Breezy Day

Morning Copic Friends,

It's my first time posting on here, so please go gentle on me. I have used a Hanglar image and I apologise for the amount of pictures but I always find Easels and Stair Steps difficult to photograph so there are several so you don't miss any of the little details, and I'm certainly a girl who loves her embellishments and copics for that matter. Please click on the pictures to enlarge, this will also give you a clearer picture.

Es ist mein erstes Posting hier, seid bitte nicht zu streng mit mir. Ich habe einen Hanglarstempel benutzt. Ich entschuldige mich für die vielen Bilder, aber ich finde es immer schwierig, Easels und Stair Stepkarten zu fotografieren. Darum hab ich verschiedene Bilder gemacht, damit ihr jedes Detail gut sehen könnt. Ich bin sicher eine Frau, die ihre Embellishment und Copics für solche Sachen liebt. Wenn ihr auf das Bild klickt, dann bekommt ihr ein größeres Bild.






You see, I did tell you I loved my embellishments!

Seht ihr: Ich liebe meine Embellishments!




Isn't she just adorable. I drew the scattered clouds using my copics.

Sie ist so süß. Ich hab die Wolken mit meinen Copics gezeichnet .


This is the back. I have made a pocket and popped two tags in so you can write your message and stamp a sentiment if required.

Dies ist die Rückseite, ich habe eine Tasche mit zwei Tags gemacht, darauf kann man eine Nachricht schreiben oder stempeln.


And here's the copics I used.

Und hier sind die Copics, die ich benutzt habe.

Ingredients:-
Medium Copics as above picture
Image by Hanglar & Stanglar
Papers by Pion
Go Kreate Die
Magnolia Doohickety Tag, Swirl Heart, Fence Die
Green, Blue and White Acrylic paint
Leaves and butterfly are lasercut chipboard embellishments from Make It Crafty/Quixotic Paperie
Flowers and seam binding from stash
Tickets and Distress ink from Tim Holtz

Hope I have inspired you today and thank you for any comments that you may leave.

Ich hoffe, ich habe euch heute inspiriert und danke für die Kommentare, die ihr schreibt.


10 comments:

misteejay said...

Really beautiful card.

Toni xx

Erna said...

This is a great card with beautiful colors and great colored to.

Hugs Erna

Helga said...

Very nice coloring and embellishments ;-)!
By the way, is it even possible to have to many photos of a project ? ;-) Thank you.

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Tracy, just stunning. I love all your embellies, so perfectly placed...gorgeous work.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Lydia Boode said...

I really love your card. he is so marvelous.
Hugs lydia

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow what a gorgeous card tracy, beautiful made.
love the different shape off card.
and great embellishments.

greetings karin

Christina C. said...

Tracy, you did a spectacular job with this cute image.....colored to perfection!!!!!!

Kreativmonster said...

Waht a stunning card, sooo many beautiful details and such a great choice of colour and material!

corryskaart said...

hoy tracy
wat heb je er een prachtkaart van gemaakt en heel mooi gekleurd met je copic,HELEMAAL TOPPY!
groetjes van corry

Shazza said...

fabulous card from Tracy x